Friday, September 03, 2004

John Mayer

This is a funny story about a celebrity that amuses me. Some of you out there may have already heard it. This summer at camp, I worked with a guy named Jedi (aka Jeremie... he's the guy in the middle of the picture below). Since I like to listen to John Mayer occasionally, I put on a CD and went back to work. I casually asked Jedi what he thought of John Mayer, and he said "Well, I hate him. I don't really mind all his music, it's just him personally I can't stand. " So, I guess he used to date a girl who was cousins with Sting's manager. One night, Jeremie and his girlfriend were at Sting's birthday party, and John Mayer was there. He came up to everyone and introduced himself by saying: "Hello. I'm John Mayer. The musician." And then he proceeded to hit on all the girls at the party, including Jeremie's then girlfriend, asking her to go out with him (even though it was obvious she was with someone else). So Jeremie said... "Excuse me? Hello. I'm Jeremie. The boyfriend." But Jedi's pretty cool, he just laughs about it now.

2 Comments:

Blogger DougvanDutch said...

John Mayer...he may think he is the man of the hour...and that girls will flock to him because of his nice voice, guitar skills and good looks and fame,BUT he is clearly off. I mean, I am SO not impressed by that at all. I like bad voice,non-musical ugly un personable type. Now that is sexy....Well...not really..But you know.If I meet him however I will be a jerk just on principle alone, because nobody hits on Princess Leiah...NOBODY
-Doug

12:59 a.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

John Mayer hit on Princess Leiah?

10:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home