Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Weird Dream

Okay, last night I had a sweet dream I just had to share with everyone. I'm not sure why I had this dream, but it was the best kind of dream because I woke up not to the alarm clock but because my dream had just finished.... good dreams are ruined by alarm clocks interrupting them before they are finished. All right, so here's what I remember from it... I have a friend with a really great car, and she says that I'm allowed to drive it for an hour if I want to. So, she leaves, except I guess I forget to get the keys from her. And I'm about to just forget it, but then this guy somehow makes a special way that I can use the car without keys by using some sort of watermark instead (right, just remember this is a dream, okay) and I can drive the car, except I'm not going to be able to shift down except into first... (I can shift up as much as I want, and have it in neutral, just I can't shift down except all the way) but I drive it anyways. Okay. I'm not sure if such a car exists in this colour, but it turned out to be a black Aston Martin Vanquish, yup, I saw that car once before in Vancouver and I'll put a picture of it up below this post. Anyways, so all of a sudden I'm in this race/high speed chase to get away from the bad guys at nightime in Dawson Creek. Yes, that's right. I'm heading straight down 8th towards the railway tracks, when suddenly, oh no, there's a train coming. And then for whatever reason I'm suddenly driving a motorcycle. And I'm going to stop and let the train go by, but then the guy I'm driving with decides he's going to make it through, so he gets on in front of the motorcycle and we make it through, leaving a bunch of the bad guys behind us. But then there's something wrong with the bike when I get on it again, so we have to stop, and the guy had messed up the wheels... so I fix them, and then we make it down to the end of town, except suddenly the scene changes again and we're in the middle of a brutal hockey game on the far side of Dawson Creek without any rules at all, except it's not really hockey because we're all on these insane rollerblades that are nitro powered. Right, so this is the long part of the dream, but to make a long story short, I finally win the game and wake up. All right, just another random post... over and out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Dont you love how dreams make sence when you have them, but then when you think about it in the morning it makes absolutely no sence at all. One dream i had involved a dugout inside my house between the kitchen and dining room.
-Ian

11:57 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

That's what's so cool about dreams. I've had dreams with mermaids in Tim Hortons and triceratops in church... totally normal. One thing I noticed in my dreams is that it is never ever winter... no snow, nor freezing or anything like that. I just find that kind of interesting.

12:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home