Monday, September 13, 2004

Stupid me

All right, this week I am venting about myself. Yes, you heard me correctly. I'm sure that we've all done stupid things occasionally, but this Friday, I really messed up with probably the worst thing I've ever done that I can think of. And I'm not going to say what it was. I'm not even going to hint. Hopefully it won't come back to haunt me.... and I daresay I really learned my lesson. So I've decided to try my best to put it behing me forever. But all I can say to all of my friends out there, is never let anything or anyone stand in the way of what you know really is right. And I sincerely hope that you can look in the mirror every day, being proud of who you are because you stand up for what you know is right, and never be ashamed that you have compromised yourself. And that is all that I have to say... for tonight. Bonne nuite.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

" I could stay home, every night. Wait around for Mr.Right; take cold showers everyday and throw my life away on a dream that won't come true" Grease
Honey, it really wasn't bad at all, and actually I'm proud you got out there and lived a little bit. The only real thing I find wrong about this situation is that you feel guilty about nothing you have to feel guilty about. Sometimes I hate religion for that very reason. You are a wonderful, good, intelligent person who did nothing wrong, even by the good book. Your only sin was letting yourself have some fun and finding another side to your self.

12:17 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just going to go ahead and force my liberal opinion on you - there's nothing wrong with doing what feels right as long as you don't truly regret it after. Every experience is a learning experience and there are reasons why it feels good while you're doing it. A guilty conscience can be the biggest limitation in leading an enjoyable life and experiencing new things.

I'm not saying that you should throw your beliefs and teachings out the window but taking everything you've ever learned with a grain of salt and look at it again.. decide if it really applies to your life and lifestyle and how relevant it is to you and your situation. Don't do what everyone else has forced you into believing what's right, think long and hard about it and decide for yourself.

Maybe I'm just talking out of my ass... you decide :D

11:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home