Thursday, December 02, 2004

Absent-minded

Today I am very happy. I think that it's mostly because it's December 2nd here in Edmonton, and there is no snow... in fact, it is raining outside. Not sure why rain has the ability to make me so happy, especially when I do like snow... maybe it's because I can still ride my bicycle to school just as easily as I did in October. Actually, easier. October had snow. Second, except for one small online discussion to complete, I have just finished all of the assignments, presentations, reports, essays, etc. etc. that are due for the entire term. Ah, sweet release. Classes end next Wednesday, and for the next three weeks until I go home for Christmas, I can spend it studying like a madman, working, doing a bit of volunteer work, going to many a Christmas party, writing a few exams, and above all, swimming. Haven't been able to swim every day for so long. Life is good. And I am just going to sit here and appreciate it because I know my next term is likely to be h_ll on wheels. So, that's basically what my post is about today. I am happy and appreciating how nice it is to be happy.
And, finally, to the greatest mum in the world: Happy Birthday!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Due to my surfing onto imdb.com today i realized that today the 2nd is not only jeanine's mom's birthday, but also the birthday of none other than Ms. Spears (formerly Alexander, but that was inulled so does that mean it really didnt happen?) yes to day brittany turns, any guesses? 23. I was debating posting on my page (http://latenightreading.blogspot.com) and then i could put up a pic, but i figrue ti was more effective and joy bringin as a comment. AND LUCY LIU. wow, lucy liu is also celebrating today, number 36. anyway happy birthday to all of you, wait i think it is a friend back home's birthday. k this is just weird.
Ian

12:09 a.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

PS also nelly furtado 26 and Kelly Buchberger 38 think that sport that used to be played, somthing like hock----ey.
Ian

12:13 a.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

last one today i promise,
they have weddings too, the year, 1886, the marriage Edith Kermit Carow Roosevelt and Theodore Roosevelt.
Ian

12:15 a.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Actually... my mum's Birthday is the third...

11:11 a.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

In that case, birthdays (yes suckier) Daniel Bedingfield (25) Brendan Fraser (36) and finnally the wizard of oz himself, the one, the only Ozzy Osbourne (56). sorry thats about it.
Ian

4:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home