Thursday, February 03, 2005

Tongue

My random thought of the day came to me during physiology. If there wasn't that little bit of tissue holding your tongue to the bottom of your mouth, would you end up swallowing it? Has anybody ever swallowed their tongue before? Yes... I tend to get lost in abstract thought while attending class. My deepest darkest secret.
Last night I learned how to salsa and cha cha. Personally, I think the cha cha is kind of weird, I would have to take another class on that to figure it out... I've got the basic movements down, I think, but the order of them is kind of off, which kind of has the effect of making it so that you look like you're trying to be... violent... while dancing with a partner. And the salsa was tons of fun, I didn't get the buddy step, but everything else seemed to work out great, I could do all the footwork for the spins and stuff (So much fun!!) haha, I've noticed I've become a sort of dance class addict. I'm getting slightly better at choreographed dances, but it definitely does NOT come naturally... hence the classes. I think I might have to miss my hip hop class tomorrow tho (along with psych and genetics, meh) ...going to the airport with Nisha instead. I picked up some nutella so that I can make her some waffles one last time before she heads home. Mmm, darn I make some good waffles. And I love making them for everyone else, and I like it when everyone else eats lots of them (so like I said to a certain friend, it's a compliment when you eat a bunch!!). Well, now I need to study for my midterm tomorrow. Good nite to all, and to all a good nite.

Picture: God put me here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummmmm. Nutella. Once upon a time, I bought a jar of Nutella from Safeway in a mall. Then later, my mom and I were at Sears, then we went to the bathroom. I ended up dropping my jar of Nutella on the ground, and the jar broke! And then the goopy brown mess was everywhere! (My mom made me clean it up, but still, it's funny to think that if anyone else came to the bathroom and saw that, they'd feel ill!)
Yes. Anyways. Study hard for your midterm! Psych 275 MT, I'm guessing?! :)
XOXOX
Muffin

7:53 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Yep, I'm at school and using the flashcard program on the CD that comes with the text. Just learned about the cells within the neocortex. Good old stellate and pyramidal cells. And then when I get bored (which is about every five minutes) I take a break and look at different internet sites, such as the ones listed in my links list. Aka, I procrastinate. And the nutella is sitting in my bag, all ready for tomorrow's waffles.

8:07 p.m.  
Blogger Lisa said...

I like you exploding dog picture this week. That is how I feel much of the time since I am getting a degree in the small things of biology. In fact, when I looked at it, I was like- gee is he looking at fruit flies? lol I need to get out of the lab.

P.S- Good luck on your exam and I am glad that you aren't in limbo anymore :)

8:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home