Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Unknown Geek?

Just a quick update (I'll post something of substance probably either tonight or tomorrow nite, fret not!) I added, once again, another link to my sidebar, the unknown geek. Many of you out there are probably already aware of this site, but I just have to mention that the movies are out of this world hilarious. And my favourite is not one of "the" favourites, but if you click here and then here, that's my favourite, if only because thanks to Nisha we both know the entire song by heart and can sing along, yet have no clue what it means. I suppose that makes us both unknown geeks in many different countries. Well, at least Germany and Canada for starters.

Picture: Someone is giving me the evil eye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Havnt accually checked the site out before but ive seen some movies. "all your base are belong to us" is a classic, and the Dungeons and Dragons one is funny too,
Ian

9:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for geeks.

:D

-Muffin

11:19 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it...:-)....just to clarify things...you are the geekiest geek...(is that even possible?)...
Nisha

7:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home