Sunday, May 29, 2005

This is my Angry Face.

Okay, now I'm pretty pissed off. Watch out. Yes, it happens. Someone went and stripped my bike of all of its paraphernalia; lights, bell, helmet, and speed/odometer. And left my friggin seat behind. Of all the things I wish they could have stolen, why couldn't it have been the seat? I hate that stupid bas***d. I have just barely regained full feeling in my a** since my bike ride and I know I can't afford to get a new one, so I've just been hoping it would be stolen eventually and I could laugh at the thiefs and wish them good luck with their sore behind. They actually even removed the seat to take off my rear light and then put it back in the socket. Obviously, these are discerning thiefs that know a piece of crap seat when they see one.

Okay, and now the second part. The second reason I'm pissed is because that was my Calgary to Edmonton Odometer. That can't be replaced. I had just reached 550 K on it since I put it on 3 weeks ago, but I liked knowing that no matter how many more K I'd put on it, the the first kilometre to the 300th were from that highway. Every single K from Calgary to Edmonton I watched and every single one meant something huge to me. Bas****ds. The lights and bell cost a lot more than my odometer but I could really care less about them, they can be easily replaced (with better ones that are brighter and are in better shape). It's just the sentimental value of that odometer that gets me. *sniff*. All right, I'm okay. I promise.

Okay, so to all my wonderful friends out there who really care, if any of you see someone stripping a bike of its lights and such, for my sake, drop kick them first and ask questions later. GRRRRRRR. It's too late to go for a run so I need some chocolate. Good night all.

Song: Will Smith - Black Suits Comin' (Nod Your Head)
Picture: Watching

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrrrr. I'm sorry that had to happen. I want to track them down, and hunt them... grrr.
-Angry Muffin

10:38 a.m.  
Blogger Lisa said...

If I had the energy I would ninja kick their ass. But seeing as I don't I will just send out bad karma to whoever stole all your stuff and hope that they pay!!!!

4:18 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Or maybe they're just jealous of my coolness. I can understand why. My helmet was pretty awesome. Who wouldn't want to walk around campus with a cool helmet like that? Now I have to be constantly on guard, busting out "the turtle" whenever I suspect the possibility of unstable or hard objects that could possibly attack. Yep, they're jealous of my coolness.

4:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home