Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jeanine's Rules for Living Life.

1) Always have a good breakfast. Skip any other meal or eat crap for the rest of the day, but breakfast is the most important place to start.

2) Live in the moment; not yesterday or in the future. Enjoy what you have when you have it.

3) Don't overanalyze poetry. There's an elegance in the mystery; there's only something more there before you overthink it.

4) Take chances. Look back and laugh at all the things you've done, but never regret.

5) Don't ever be ashamed to laugh or cry.

6) Play hard or go home.

7) Pending.

Song: Quietdrive - Rush Together
Picture: I Wish I Could Fly

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, ChocoPuffs have special medicinal properties; thus they fall under the category of a "healthy" breakfast.

:D
-Nita

6:50 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeneeeeners, also, send me an e-mail with your Snail Mail address... when I go to Australia I can send you a postcard!!!

Also, in mid-August, maybe we can have a group camping trip!

-nita

8:47 p.m.  
Blogger Jamie said...

Cinnamon Toast crunch and Coffee are part of an essential breakfast! I really love your rules for living life! I used to have this horrible problem of living in the past, and now that I live for the moment I am so much happier! And totally agree with taking chances. If you don't take a chance, extremely amazing things may never come your way. Oh, I also love Rush Together! Its an amazing song!

4:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home