Monday, March 13, 2006

MUGs Coordinator!

So, I am officially the new MUGs Coordinator!
It's so strange to suddenly become Orientation staff. It's still the same old Jeanine, except my priorities and how I look at Orientation have become completely different. Not to mention... my own office! And it's really cool to have a say in how Orientation is run. It's funny how so many decisions were put on hold until I got hired; nobody really knew anything about how MUGs was going to be run, until today, when I just walked in and suddenly my position transformed and I became Jeanine with all the MUGs answers. So weird, but so exciting!!
Group interviews were so much fun today. Not to mention, getting to hang out with Robyn and the rest of the staff. Too much fun.
As for all the other stuff.... I'm not sure when or how, but I know it'll sort itself out eventually. At least, I hope it will. I'm confident of it. But right now, I guess I just need some time to let myself heal because I was hurt more than I realized. I've never been able to hold a grudge against someone for more than a day. I've already let it go, but I guess my trust will never be what it was before, and that hurts the most.
But, back to MUGs Coordinator! So random and not at all anything I expected to be doing, or the position I would have over this summer. It's nuts. And I'm already so freaking glad I said yes after a mere 12 hours of it being official. This summer is going to ROCK!!!

Music: Something Corporate - As You Sleep

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh right on Jeanine!!! that's exciting!!! i am sure u are gonna make MUGS a whole lot fun !!!

very happy for ya!

Jenny Su

9:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, sweetie! I can't think of a more bubbly and appropriate person for the position. And you're going to have SOOO much fun, I'm so happy for you!
YAYYYYY :D
(I suddenly wish I were a MUG leader this year.. or maybe I can pretend to be a 1st-year student who's signed up for MUGs... mmm... *develops a diabolical scheme*)
-Nita
:)
:)
:)

9:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home