Saturday, March 11, 2006

Trainwreck...

Everything is so upside down. I'm so confused about so many things, and so hurt. I feel betrayed; I tried so hard to do what I thought was the right thing, and everything's been misunderstood. I made a mistake and although I'm glad I made it because I learned from it, I know it's going to effect more than just me, and it's not going to go away despite my regret. I'm exhausted, and I can't sleep. I'm starving, and I can't make myself eat. I have to study, and I can't think.
I just want this to go away, just for a moment. Put everything back to the way it was. Take all the hurt and broken trust.
It's a good thing that this is the easiest term I've ever had academically, because emotionally, it's just been the biggest trainwreck, from beginning to end. All I want to do in these situations is run, run, run away. Put on my running shoes. Go for a bike. Hop on a train to Quebec. A plane to Australia. Leave it all behind and start over.
If only life were that simple... erase rewind.
But as much as I want to, that isn't me. I never let go of my responsibilities unless I don't have another choice. So here I am, toughing it through once again. It's okay, I'm used to all nighters and fudging my way through midterms. I'm a pro at smiling, or gritting my teeth and pushing through, when all I want to do is cry. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? One more time into the breach, and all that jazz.
F***ers.

Picture: Unknown
Music: The Used - The Taste of Ink

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Awwww, Jeanine! Here is a big cyberhug! I love you and we should get together and chat sometime! Miss you!

10:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

I wish I could bottle up some 'Spare Time' and give it to you.

I would love to give you the chance to be refreshed and rejuvinated, after a week of doing some thinking, running, crocheting, and other wonderful much-needed ways for you to de-stress.

Pamper yourself, darling. If you need anything (a hug, home-baked brownies, etc), let me know!

-Nita

1:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home