Thursday, December 28, 2006

Nightmare

Last night, while deeply asleep, I had a horrible nightmare. Got the night sweats and everything. What was this horrible thing of which I dreamt? Monsters? War? Falling? Pink bunny rabbits?

No. None of these things. In fact, it was much, much worse.

I dreamed... that I got a B.

*Gasp!*

At which point I tracked down my professor and demanded to see my final. And the reason I lost marks? Because I used the wrong colour of pen. I was so distraught, but somehow, in my dream, I managed to calculate what my GPA would be, and even with this disastrous mark, I managed to stay above a 3.5.

My conclusion:

My marks had better show up on Beartracks before I have a nervous breakdown in my sleep.
Or maybe... I should just step away from the books, calm down, and get a life.

Picture: Trying too hard?
Song: Over it - Like Satellites

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jeanine, I am sure you will do fine! Just look forward to a good ski trip!!!! TEHEHE
I'm counting down!..

HAPPY NEW YEAR

4:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home