Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I'm back!

All right, I've come to the conclusion that everyone needs to make mistakes in order to learn, and that the mistakes that we make make us all better people in the end. Thanks, AudreƩ, for putting everything into perspective for me!! Hindsight is 20-20, n'est-ce-pas? That's a little french thrown in for both AudreƩ and for the sake of my french class. Which is making "stress" an understatement... imagine taking a class where half of what everyone else is saying is jibberish, and being expected to not only understand everything but reply in nearly flawless jibberish...but hopefully, after an insane amount of studying and hard work, I'll come out of the class with a basic start to being bilingual. That's my goal. Ike. Better get back to mon dictionnaire.

1 Comments:

Blogger DougvanDutch said...

I dont like mustard. French is like mustard.
-Doug

12:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home