Monday, December 13, 2004

I Hate the University.

ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! I just got my cell biology mark back, I got 67.9% in the class and if I had gotten 68.0% I would have a B-, but I am sitting with a C+ instead. That's the difference between 2.3 and 2.7 on the GPA scale, all for 0.1% difference. When I saw that I went outside and attacked the porch deck with my shoe. Now my shoe is well broken in and I feel less of a physical need to show my anger. But today I think the curve sucks big time. People who got a 60 overall in the class are sitting in the same spot I am. My mark on the final for the class was a 75% and I thought I did so much better than that. Sick. So, today, I am going to be majorly pissed off with the world in general and the University in particular. Anyways, I am going to go be grumpy and do grumpy people things now. Grrr.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time i was really angry and i really wanted to punch something, but unlike some of my friends i dont enjoy punching something solid and hurting my fingers, so i had to wait a long time to get home, then i punched my couch, it made me feel better.
Ian

1:30 a.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

You should really have a special place to post about your sidebar but whatever. Comment: the raisin Bran debate. Im pretty sure you were there when i was first brought this up and that would show in the perfect ratio comment, and i agree, there is a perfect ratio. Unfortunatly, they are not currently using it (at least Kellog's). There are too many and/or too large of raisins in the bran. the raisins are there to add a little flavour and make the bran better, not to make everything taste mostly like raisins. Hey Kellog's CUT BACK.
ian

12:46 a.m.  
Blogger Lisa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:31 p.m.  
Blogger Lisa said...

I used to consider myself quite the Raisin Bran connaiseur... I don't eat it much now because I think I ate it for like 5 years every day for breakfast and I'm a little obsessed with yogourt and granola right now or multi-grain cheerios!

But back to the topic of Raisin Bran... as far as name brands go I like Post far better than Kellogs. The bran tastes better. But for some reason I fell in love with the kind they have at superstore... I don't know why!

Hope your studying is going well!!! :) See you on Saturday morning bright and early!

P.S- This is the comment that I accidently deleted because I wanted to see what the little button did!!!

2:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home