Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Oops

Hmm, just thought I'd share this wonderful story with everyone. Yesterday night, after I finished swimming, I was talking to this one other girl with the Master's swim club and we were discussing stroke technique and such, and then we said cya and all that. Then she went into the girl's change room and I put some of the equipment away, and went into the changeroom too. Except as I was walking through, I thought to myself, wait a second, this changeroom doesn't look quite right. It's rather backwards. At which point I realized I was in the guy's shower room. And so, I run back out the way I came in and the lifeguard that sees me leave (he's a guy) gives me one of those looks like I just stepped off another planet. Anyways, that's my embarrassing story for the day. You see, I was only confused by the signs on the doors because girls can't wear dresses when they're swimming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

That was a wonderful story! Sounds like something I would do :)

3:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home