Friday, December 10, 2004

Mistakes

Okay, here I am complaining about my friends. We all have them, the ones that are nice enough people and great friends, but who make mistakes. And not that mistakes are bad things, I make enough for almost all of my friends combined. But at least I am continually creative in thinking up new ones. But my complaint is for those who make the same mistakes over and over again, know that what they're doing isn't helping them, but won't stop doing it. And then they cry or complain about it over and over again. Of course I feel for them but I can't help anyone if they won't help themselves. So, if you have a problem, and it consistently comes from the same mistake, instead of trying to give me a concussion by making me bang my head against a wall, try an effective psychology idea. Have a time out. And then suck it up because if you have strength to complain you have strength enough to fix your own problems. So that's my vent for today. And hopefully I won't end up with this coming back to haunt me next time I whine a bit. Oh yes, and this isn't for those that are just grumpy or have new and interesting problems. I'm totally and completely open to that. I can't just use my own material after all. Also, notice the time. This post may make no sense when you read it, I was tired two and a half hours ago but then I forgot and stayed up late watching part of Mrs. Doubtfire. Ahh, the classics. Right. This is what happens when I get msg'd by the same people with problems at 2 am, I post in irritated mode. Need some sleep now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also hate it when people come with the same problems, and can never fix them. If you would learn from your mistakes, we wouldn't have this problem!!!! Jamie

1:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home