Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ugh Jeanine feels sick.

Okay, right now I'm taking a fifteen minute break between studying and class to write something. Why, do you ask? because I can. That's a great answer to anything. And right now I feel quite ill because someone gave me chocolate for valentine's day (yes, two days late, but does it matter? it's chocolate!!) Except this person was obviously not aware of two facts: A) I love chocolate and B)Two words: "mandarin oranges"(does anybody remember that post??)... Yes, so now I'm slighly nautious and wondering why I seem to do this to myself.... so, after eating approximately half the package of chocolate and giving about a quarter of it away, I found myself desperate to get rid of the rest (sounds a little melodramatic, but remember the mandarin oranges!!!). Now, this is not nearly as easy as it sounds. For whatever reason, people don't like to take chocolate from other random people. So, while heading through ETLC I finally spotted someone I knew and semi-forced him to take the rest. Thank goodness for friends who are willing to confiscate chocolate from you. Okay I'm finished now. Except now I have a new hero of the day... (sorry, Geri, u know I love you, and your fantastic illegal copying, but out with the old and in with the new. Nothing personal.) Thank you Todd!

Oops, forgot the picture: You're my special one.
Also, I'm going to steal from Lisa and now post whatever song fits my mood, and is going through my head. Right now....
Song: Maroon 5 - She will be loved

3 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Cool, a new posting template thing. now i can do cool things, like links.
but anyway, comment, i like chocolate. since im good at math, im like you ate half, gave a quarter away, then there would be a quarter left, but noooo had to give it away (to someone other than me). but anyway, ill make sure i dont give you alot of stuff. really, its for you own good.
Ian

5:41 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Thanks... so thoughtful! However, my theory is that you'd hold out on me regardless, Ian. It hurts. *fake tear* Maybe this nice shiny birthday present for you sitting in my room should hang out with me once March rolls around instead of you... really, it's for your own good. I'm only thinking of you.

10:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanine!! I am loving this super-duper-absolutely-amazing bloggie thing you've got going here! It's beautiful, as are you!
Keep eating your chocolate, babes, and I'll talk to you later! Hang around in Edmo during the summer, and let's have an Org-Chem-revival (without the org chem)! ;)

8:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home