Friday, June 17, 2005

Top Ten Reasons I am glad exams are done (Before I forget)

One last post. I LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!

1) I can take a deep breath... not to calm myself down, not so that I can think a bit harder, but just to enjoy breathing air.

2) I can go somewhere without having to get somewhere.

3) Social interaction. Without feeling guilty.

4) That whatever happens, happens. I can no longer accept responsibility for the marker's bad judgement.

5) I can now abuse my body once again, without worrying about the short-term consequences. Playing way too many sports/doing too much for my body at once, lack of sleep, forgetting to eat, travelling too much... all things that sound negative, but I love doing them just for the heck of it, getting away with it, and recovering for the next round.

6) I no longer have to worry about using the wrong term or definition when explaining something. Instead of cognitions, I can say "thoughts". Instead of "perceptions" and "assessment", I can say "It sounds like this."

7) What I do in the next week, next day, next hour, next five minutes, no longer has long term consequences.

8) Now that I have achieved a new level of self-control, I can revert back into my normal out-of-control self and say "Look what I did last week."

9) As Jennie would say: "Exams is a time when meal time and snack time converge into one and we eat like a pregnant woman with twins." I am glad to be done. I really don't like the pregnant experience from what I've had of it. No offence to my cousin.

10) One word: Hygiene.

Music: Simple Plan - Perfect
Picture: Reverse evolution

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. I wish I could be done exams too :(
I also wish I could have a blog as cool as yours! Hopefully I will see you in August, and you can tell me more!

8:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home