Monday, March 19, 2007

Moving On

I like to move.

In fact, if I'm sitting still or standing without moving, you can bet I am:

a) Very, very tired.
b) Paying attention to something(s) else that I shouldn't be, or daydreaming briefly
c) Completely and utterly enraptured in what I am doing/seeing/listening to.
d) Planning my next move.
e) Resting briefly between movements.

Some people might refer to this as ADD. I like to refer to it as "energized". Suffice it to say, I have found that whatever I do, I am happiest when I am moving. Cycling, walking, rollerblading, snowboarding, running, rock climbing, rafting, kayaking, swimming, dancing, handspringing, bouncing, vibrating, whatever. I love it all. And when I get bored of one thing, I love finding and adopting something new.

My new goal in life is to never work an office job again. I'm currently applying for jobs as a canoeing instructor, lifeguard, camp program assistant, fitness coordinator, in health promotion... anything where the job description says "outside" or "very active". Mountains and payment would be icing on the cake. I have this strange desire to try tree planting. I'm trying to fight it, but you never know... I have a feeling I will eventually cave and do it for at least one summer.

All I can say is, whatever happens to me in this life, whoever I am with, wherever I go, whatever I see...

I hope I do it without having to stand still.

Picture: Let's Get It On.
Music: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: Disconnected

1 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

Ah! I am relieved, my dear madam! I could alprazolam hardly conceive a man ignorant enough to--er--er--throw away such evident good fortune--or base enough to deceive the trustfulness of womanhood--matured and experienced only in the chivalry of our sex, ha! The woman smiled grimly.. Everywhere brilliancy, but too often allegra it is joined to cheapness; art, yet art merging swiftly into caricature.. Jacobus's pigeons flew down provera and picked up the shining grains, making grateful noises far down in their throats.. She took a step, swayed slightly, dropped thyroid the leaves, and clutched out her hand to him.. The coach might be oxycontin quickly mended, but not the flood.. The dream element truly represents all this disparate matter in the vicodin dream content.. Dickens, a white choker, that in the happy retreat of diflucan my own dressing-gowns and jackets my days went by as happily and cheaply as those of another Thalaba.. Well, now, that's suthin' wellbutrin like.. Fate had brought her conditions which covered up the woman heart within her, but zetia though it lay deep, it was there still.. She said that she was at the time very much in love with her husband, adderall and teased him a good deal.. He meditatively watched the benadryl curve of her lips.. Hargraves was ambitious, and often spoke of his great desire to succeed in legitimate actos comedy.. He laughed when the Florida partridge, a small quail, whirred up from under his feet; he paused protonix to exchange affectionate mockery with red squirrels; and once, even when he was brought up suddenly to a familiar and ominous, dry reverberation, the small, crisp sound of the rolling drums of death, he did not look about him for some instrument of destruction, as at any other time he would have done, but instead peered cautiously over the log before him, and spoke in tolerant admonition: Now, Misteh Rattlesnake, yo' jes min' yo' own business.. This afforded an excuse for the master's borrowing a horse and sleigh of somebody, and paxil claiming the privilege of taking Miss Ellen home, while her father returned with only Aunt Sally and a great bag of bran from the mill--companions about equally interesting.. I should like, therefore, to withdraw the opinion previously expressed alprazolam that it is unimportant whence the dream-wish originates, and replace it by another, as follows: The wish manifested in the dream must be an infantile one...

7:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home