Sunday, October 16, 2005

Random ramblings

So, this is a post mainly for me, because I've made up my mind about a few things, and I doubt anybody knows what I'm talking about, or if they ever will, but that doesn't really matter... because I just need to get something out.

I'm not sure if I've only imagined the last week, or if it's really happened. I'm not sure where I'm going to be with this tomorrow or the day after, or the day after that. I'm not sure if what I'm doing right now is right or wrong. I'm not sure if I'm making a big mistake. I'm not certain of a lot of things.

But I'm sure of myself. I've decided I'm taking a chance, and wherever it leads, it doesn't matter, because sometimes, you just have to let go and see where the tide takes you; regardless of where you end up, it's the experience of getting there that counts. If this all were to stop tomorrow, it wouldn't matter, because I at least took that chance. I don't care what other people think, because those who judge me without really knowing me are not those who really matter. And, in the end, I'll trust my own heart and mind. I'm not scared.

It's funny how it's always the small things that get you everytime, and the big things are so unimportant.

Song: Coldplay - The Scientist
Picture: You will never know what I saw

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I think that the best things in life only come about after you take a chance. If you just live life in your safe little bubble, you never experience anything.I don't mean to say that you should try everything and screw up your life in the process, but take a chance...live a little!! I'm just learning how to do it..and I would suggest it to anyone who asks!

6:04 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

So, I took a chance, and I was let down (sometimes things are just too good to be true). But for some reason, I just feel completely FABULOUS right now!! What is the matter with me? I blame endorphins and safewalk. What an awesome night.

11:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home