Friday, October 21, 2005

Where can I find a stretcher on sale?

I just have to say, I am very proud of my accomplishments today. I had hip hop class, and then I ran about 5 k nonstop, finished with a sprint, and felt like I still had enough for another 5 k. In addition, my legs were already really sore before I went.

Now, I have realized that I am an idiot. I can no longer walk, sit down, or go down stairs without resembling a 90 year old woman with osteoporosis, arthritis, clubfeet and an inner ear infection tossed in just to mess up my balance.

Things I have learned today: I hurt.

And... I have no one to blame but myself for my exercise addiction. Maybe I should get rehab. Except that would involve movement..... someone amputate, please....

Song: MC Lars - iGeneration
Picture: ...but I can't stop!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So strange....
my computer has been dead for the last week or two now... and my webpage along with it...
So much has happened, but my page remains the same. What an odd feeling.
Oh well!!! Off I go to study and live my wonderful life!
-Jeanine

3:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home