Sunday, September 26, 2004

Care Packages

All right, this is for everyone living away from home... or they don't even have to be!! How great is it to get something from a friend or family in the post?? Really, think about looking in your mailbox and finding a big thick letter from someone, or getting a parcel with presents!!! How can that not put a smile on your face?? Okay, well, this Thursday I got a big parcel full of presents... two new hoodies, a card, a letter, and a fridge magnet from camp. As if that wasn't great enough, on Friday I got a big envelope from my wife back in camp, Pixie. You can see the envelope below in the picture. And the back said "...Indeed I licked the seal. Mmmm seal. The postman must think I'm nuts. Hi Postman! Or woman. Mr. Mailman! So confusing." Honestly, who wouldn't be excited (or a little worried) to open a letter like that? Unfortunately, I couldn't open it right away because I had to blade to my bio class, but it had a fantastic card filled with tons of photocopied pictures that I made into my camp collage. But this is just a big public thanks to everyone I love down at the ranch... try not to get eaten by grizzles this summer, I need to make it down to Ski Scape!!! Okay, now for everyone reading this post, what are the best thing(s) you've ever received snail mail style?? It doesn't even have to be super cool. All right, heading to bed. Nite!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

i also like care packages, i recently got one with candy in it. the best kind.
-Ian

12:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home