Sunday, September 19, 2004

Washable Crayons

I got hungry today while working on my research proposal for my biology lab, so I found a banana and attacked it with a jar of peanut butter. Well, postmortum, I noticed that my peanut butter jar had a cool label, that says "every pack wins" on it, with a website to go to. Always looking for a way to procrastinate, I of course did this, where I got to play a cool game and win a pack of washable crayons. The game was a little strange though... you drive a bus and if you hit the chocolate chip cookies it damages your bus. I'm used to Crash Bandicoot and Ape Escape where you try to get the cookies/apples. Anyways, I love getting free stuff online. Another great place to go to get free stuff is the Jelly Belly Website, where you can play a quiz and then get a free sample of jelly belly beans. I'm all about the free stuff. It used to be that if you were one of the first 100 people to visit the website every day, you could automatically win, but they stopped doing that. Maybe it had something to do with time zones. Anyways, if you happen to have a jar of kraft peanut butter, or perhaps some kraft dinner or cheeze whiz or oreos might work, I suggest you go play the game at the website while looking for a way to procrastinate.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanine said...

I just went back and used my cheez whiz wrapper to let me in to play the game again, and I think the prizes get better when you do better, and complete the course faster. This time I won bath tub tints. I'm hoping I might work my way up to the Erasable Twistables or maybe the decoders... but the Crayola gift pack looks the coolest. Alo, ritz or premium plus crackers should have the code too.. I just wish someone in our house would buy some oreos. Maybe I can use my roomate Nisha's kraft dinner boxes when she's done with them.

11:54 p.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

I once had a box of KD (doh im n college) and they had an enter at KD.com or whatever and you could win all this stuff. So im like cool, so off the the world wide web i go and enter my code or whatever, then It asked my for my address and whatever else, im like "Why would i want to give out my info just so i have a chance of winning some crayons, didnt make sence. So i exited the web and watched tv and ate KD.
-Ian

11:46 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

I obviously don't care enough about that... I wonder what Kraft will do with all my info now that I've been registered into their database... perhaps they will spam me with ads on their peanut butter until I get brainwashed and decide that I crave it enough to eat it straight out of the jar. Wait a second... I already do that. Hmmm. But I hope you enjoyed your KD... I've never actually purchased a box for myself. Sounds kinda like an oxymoron. Should be posted on the news "College kid never buys KD." I might just become famous. Better get my signature while you still know me.

12:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home