Thursday, September 30, 2004

I'm Sick and it Sucks.

All right, I do believe it is permissible for people to complain once in a while, when they have adequate reason. And I feel like complaining. Not because I'm overworked and paying to do so (kuz we all are, jeez are we nuts??), or because I haven't slept more than three hours a night for about two or three days, but because I'm sick and have been for the last two and a half weeks. So I thought I should listen to my wheezing and visit the doctor. And she has the gall to inform me that my bronchitis is not yet acute but will be shortly if I don't take a mountain of horse-sized pills. So I am perturbed. Yes, perturbed. Because unfortunately, unlike other people who may decide they get to have a day off to recover, I have class from 8 am until 8:30 pm and cannot miss a single one. And to finish off this wonderful spiel of complaining about everything and nothing in particular, if you could have any superpower, what would it be?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Duh, flying. who wouldnt want to fly. Im sure there are alot of sick and/or demented people out there (like clay) who would like to be invisible, but flying would be so much cooler. Id take super strength if i didnt already have that.
-Ian

2:42 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

So, I have one question to ask you:
Would you use your power for good or for awesome?

10:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home