Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Typo

It has recently come to my attention that I'm in way better shape than I thought. When calculating how much front crawl I can swim without stopping, I was doing it wrong... because 44 lengths = 1 km and I can do 44 laps. Hence, I can swim 2km non-stop. That's more than I can run non-stop. And that's just weird. I need to run more. Now that my legs have recovered enough that I can actually walk down stairs facing forward instead of backwards, I think I'll go for another run either Friday or Saturday. And then I will treat myself to another booster juice. Those things are marvellous incentives. But right now I have just swam 2.2 km... for the third time this week... and want bed.
... and I have one more physical feat to do in the next month... which I am going to be keeping a secret until I'm allowed to publicize it... but Lisa knows what it's going to be ;) so we can huddle in corners and keep secrets together. And another small joy: my Australian citizenship application has been received in Ontario and is currently being processed. So, hopefully before September, I should officially be a dual citizen and have the best of being both Canadian and Aussie. Well, I don't think that the post about this weekend is going to be happening after all, but I've told enough people all the fun stuff I ended up doing that it would probably just be a boring repeat anyways. G'nite!

Picture: The egg means business.
Song: Dido - White Flag

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

It makes sence now. I was kinda wondering why you enjoyed swimming so much and why you did it all the time and why you were good at it. but its ok now, i figured it out, it is your Aussie blood. so after they approve your dual citizenship, when you you get your accent?
Ian

12:22 a.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

It comes in the mail in mp3 format. Then I can play it on my computer, or put it on my mp3 player, or even on a CD. That I can tell people, I'm an Australian. Want to hear my accent? and if they say yes, I'll play it for them.

2:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home