Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Cologne

Okay, this is just a quick thing about scents/cologne. I realize I am probably guilty of wearing too much scent sometimes, hey, it happens... so don't take this personally if you wear cologne/perfume. But I just saw a friend today, who happened to be wearing a fantastic colonge, except waaaay too strong.... as in, so good, but I thought I was going to pass out within a few minutes of talking to him. And it kind of lingered for several minutes after he was gone. So here's a shout out to people wearing scents. 1 squirt = good, 2 squirts = fine, 3 squirts = slightly excessive, 4 squirts plus = potentially lethal. That's all for now.
Picture: I computered it
Song: Get Low - Lil' John & East Side Boys

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree. Quite often Chadd will squirt more than 3, one time I think it was 5!!!! If you can smell someone from a mile away....its not good!! Have a good day!!

5:21 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

lol... Ahh, Chadd, how is he doing?? ;)
And thanks, hope everything's going peachy back in DC!

7:33 p.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

I have an idea of a good perfume. it smells like barbq. i know many people dont think it is a good idea, then i realised that they were partially right. if you were accually with someone who smelled like barbq, not that good. but say you are walking down the street and someone walks by smelling like barbq, sexy.
Ian

8:36 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Wow, you have no idea how much that made me laugh. Right. Sexy. But I know what you mean, that BBQ smell can always make your mouth water. Oh man, it'll be a little longer before I can handle anything off of a BBQ (sniff). But I also think if we're going to make a BBQ scent, we have to have the mandarin orange scent (when someone just peels one).. or the scent of when someone just starts chewing on a piece of bubble gum. Two of my favourite smells.

9:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, you smell good!

-Anita

9:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home