Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New Cell

Hey everyone!!

Just thought I'd let everyone know, I lost my cell phone (kind of accidently-on purpose, I hated that thing) but then I got a new one, that all my old minutes transfered to (yayyy, telus is so nice). And the best thing about this one, is that when people call me, I can actually hear them! And their calls can get through! (I'm not going to lie, my old cell was a piece of.... plastic.) One bad thing, is that it doesn't have a vibrate function. I miss that on my old phone... now I have to actually turn it off while in class. But it's so much prettier and cooler than my old phone was anyways. My message system won't be up and running until this Friday, though, which is when I start my bike ride. So, my new number is: 780-999-6793, which is kind of a pain to remember, but I'll get over it. Not like I need to call it or anything. Okay, and now I am going to head outside to our 20 degree weather and bask in laziness before my all out body torture this weekend. Weee!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

I guess you arnt too worried about the HCOG's getting your cell number since you are posting it on your page. All you men out there. Jeanine likes successfull independent men that like to cook and put the toilet paper coiming out from the wall underneith. . .

Ian

8:32 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

lol. Thanks for the great advertisement, Ian. I'll make sure to get you to write up my personals ad if I ever want one. Oh, and just a little correction, I like the toilet paper coming from above, not underneath. Very very important, my test for picking guys out is to get them to replace the roll of TP. lol. But the rest is pretty good. Cooking optional, I like to cook for other people... but a change is nice. Also, must be willing to relocate to Australia the day after I convocate. Or be willing to be left behind. Perhaps for good. Whatever works.

10:04 p.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

Eloping also an option?
Ian

1:11 a.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Ian,
What does HCOG stand for, btw?
Oh, and anything's an option for a guy that knows how to put a roll of TP on right. That's hard to find in a man.

7:22 a.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

Hygenically
Challenged
Older
Gentlemen

read all about it at http://spaces.msn.com/members/the-box-of-paper/Blog/

5:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home