Thursday, April 21, 2005

EXAMS HATE ME.

I just have to say right now, I have no idea how I'm going to get through tomorrow. I have a theology final at 9 am and my brain final at 2pm.

I studied brain since 12 today (right after I finished my genetics final this morning, which was a brute), just long enough to realize that I know nothing. Then I stopped at 8, went home, and it is now 9.

I just started studying for theology and realized that I know nothing here either.

Let's see, final has three essay questions, a bunch of multiple choice, and five short answer to do tomorrow. Easy, right? YOU explain the Baconian principles, Galileo's two-books theology, biblical hermeneutics, outline darwin's theology and epistemology, and your opinion on the hermeneutics and exegesis of genesis 1-11. Then memorize quotes from Ian Barbour, St. Augustine, Martin Luther, Pope Jean Paul, etc. etc. Yeah. That's what I thought.

Then brain final 2 hours later.....

Geez, I'm really short on sleep as of 3 days ago. That whole idea of skipping that class occassionally was really smart, Jeanine. Now YOU WILL PAY!!! I've been smited.

I HATE THE SYSTEM.

4 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn said...

Just believe in yourself, take a deep breath and smile! It will work out! I know! Hang in there!

10:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bakes you some special brain-enhancing brownies and prays for you*

-Muffin

12:49 p.m.  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh jeanine! I feel for you... you can do it! I believe in you!

2:51 p.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

All nighters are fun. The only time for a long time that i remeber being energetic and whatnot in the morning, was right after my all nighter. If getting up early in the morning wasnt so hard and tired-ness-ly. i would do it more often.
Ian

9:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home