Monday, April 18, 2005

The System

I hate "the system". Because I am naive and believe that no one would ever deliberately hurt another person, when annoying stuff happens, and I feel the need to blame something or someone, I have now decided I will blame "the system" (otherwise known as Murphy's law, school of hard knocks, administration, President Bush, the curve, the "people" that Dr. Schmaltz refers to in class, the government, and the little invisible people that do things like push me over or distract me in order to make me look clumsy). It is ambiguous enough that I can be grumpy, direct it AT something but I won't end up feeling like an idiot when I complain about someone who happens to be standing right behind me (teehee). Oops.
For example, if you were to look under "things I don't like" right now, you would see "the system" as my new scapegoat. It works well.

I have also included a link to strongbad's musical talent at its best. Check out the techno.

Music: The System is down - Strongbad
Picture:
It's growing on me

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the bright side, the map of campus was very fun to look at. Yay for the "shiny" building, and Ag/For which you labelled as a random U of A building (have you ever been inside? There's a greenhouse! With a bird! And outside the greenhouse they have a sign that warns the visitors of the bird being overfriendly.... I think you'll like that building! But anyways, I'm off topic!)
The map was lovely, and if you ever happen to see my bedroom walls, you will note that they're covered with pictures and other random memorabilia. I think I'm going to print out the map and find a place for it on my wall (there's not much space left, but I'm sure I can squeeze it in. Maybe I can start layers of paper, too...)
Hmm.
Anyways.
*hugs*
Hope things are going okay.
I think I've procrastinated enough,
...must go study now.

XOXOX
Anita

9:38 p.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

jeanine jeanine (shakes head) 3 in this post and a similar 'link'.
Ian

11:29 p.m.  
Blogger Lisa said...

The system is down. The system is down. tee hee... I long Strongbad techno.

And I really liked your map too :)

12:36 a.m.  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Haha, I had so much fun making that map. That's what happens when I drink too much caffeine and do not sleep for about 45-ish hours straight. I decide to make insane maps at 4 am. My body certainly doesn't know how to deal with foreign drugs, that's for sure. But thanks for all the compliments guys! I think I'll post it on the site pretty soon for the world's enjoyment. Yup, I haven't ever seen Sam in ag-4 but I heard he's a hoot (no pun intended). Oh, and Ian, I don't think it should count while I am posting, that I should limit myself to conversations... but duly noted, and from here on in, I will now be removing that particular word from my vocabulary. Like.. I mean, AS IF, it never existed. Okay, so it might take a bit of practice but I'm sure I'll get there eventually. Haha, thanks for the heads up,
Jeanine

2:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home