Monday, March 14, 2005

Site

To all those that want their own paper calendar, and aren't squeamish about the poor trees, here's the site on the registrar's page where you can print off the coupon. They hide it so that people can't print it off as easily, most likely because they want less people to get their hands on the actual calendars. No, seriously, it took me about 20 minutes just to find this stupid site. So enjoy the feel of the calendar in your hands, and if you're like Lisa and I, I'm sure the interesting material will help you procrastinate your way through many a long night of lab reports.

Picture: Just one more inch!
Song: Weezer - Island in the Sun ("my" song, thanks goes out to Cody and Aaron for playin' it for me on the jukebox!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

comment
here is a comment becuase i know how depressing it is to check your site ever day and see the big 0 0 0 0 fo comments. what i will say, um i thouhgt of paper and university and one thing comes to mind. The long paper exams. the ones that have paper that is like a piece and a half. you have to fold them to get them into your binder, a little annoying but meh. i guess its so i can do all my calculations comfortable.
Ian

9:17 a.m.  
Blogger Lisa said...

I decided I wanted my non-evironmentally friendly calendar that supposedly killed X number of trees. The trees are already dead, so I might as well enjoy the nice hardcopy of the calendar. Besides, I kind of have a thing for calendars and looking at all the courses I can't take because I am doing a stupid honours degree.I'm not bitter at all though :)

4:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, this is good:

I thought I was the only person who had a hard time finding the coupon for the calendar! I'm -glad- you had trouble finding it too, now my self-esteem won't suffer.
*giggles*

This is a long shot, but do you have trouble assembling the toys in Kinder Eggs?

I always do...

Haha. I think I've embarrassed myself enough for the night.

XOXOXOX
-Anita

P.S-
http://www.livejournal.com/users/anita_muffin is where I write all my mindless rants and pointless exclamations :D

7:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home