Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Clothes!

So yesterday I went and bought new clothes, with money I didn't have. Actually, quite literally, I used a gift certificate I got two christmases ago. And I knew I was saving it for an emergency... like... when one of my two (count them, one... two!) pairs of pants decided that they don't like being abused by riding a bike and split. Sucky. So now I have new clothes! Yay! Haven't had that in a while. And they fit! Wow, my clothes haven't fit properly in ages (problem with all your clothes coming from... junior high and grade 10....) and it feels wonderful. But now I want to wear the same clothes every day and I suppose that's not a great idea. Anyways, just had to stick something in there about that. Because everyone knows that feeling where you get new clothes and you feel all special and new clothesy and such, which is how I feel right about now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

I bought some new socks this past weekend.
Ian

12:47 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D
It's the loong weekend!
Have a good one!
XOXOX
Muffin

1:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home