Sunday, March 20, 2005

Randomness

Today I went swimming for the first time in a week. Wow, I had nothing there for stamina, but some awesome sprints. My fly kicked. All I know is that my twitch was starting to get to me and I needed some exercise desperately..... I hate winter right now, especially because it left and everything got wonderful, and then it came back and everything turned to crap. Or maybe I just got concussed, got a cold, weather decided to go insane and the world became cruel. Okay, maybe the last part didn't happen but I hate winter. No more random fun bike rides or nice long jogs in the morning until the stupid snow is gone and that makes me sad inside. What makes me happy inside though, are these beautiful daffodils sitting on my desk looking all cheerful and yellow and pretty. They make my room light up. Also, I was really craving pickles all afternoon today. Not dill pickles, which are good, but sweet pickles. So I bought a jar and have almost finished it.

Song: Manah Manah (The French Waltz) - The Muppets
Picture: Merge

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, pickles!
-Muffin

5:28 p.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

or maybe it seemed nice because you were on all your wisdom teeth pills and now you arnt (along with the other things too prob)
Ian
PS pickels now after marchmallows?

7:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home