Sunday, April 24, 2005

Thai Soup?

Does anyone else feel that schedules are unfair? Why do we HAVE to write exams when they say we do? Aren't WE the ones that pay for school? So why don't we get any say in anything? That just sucks. Back to the system. Bitter bitter.

Anyways, I survived Friday. And Thursday. Hopefully I can survive the next week, but I'm not putting any promises on it. DONE THIS THURSDAY. And I plan on having the best possible, most carefree Thursday night ever down in Hawrelak. I wish all of my friends could make it, but many of my favourites can anyways (the ones who truly care) so that makes me happy inside. Woot!

Today my roomates had a bbq, and they made a Thai soup. The bbq was just starting up and was making a lot of smoke, and when I was in the kitchen and had the first sip of soup, I thought that someone must have opened the door too wide, and I was choking on the smoke... because my throat was on fire and I couldn't breathe. Then I realized it was the soup.

Now am I am sleepy and must... sleep.
Goodnite

Song: The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Picture: Is this really a life?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Speaking of buring, my landload has like the sweetest burn ever. he burnt his hand, and he now has a blister. but not just any blister. im sure you all remember the egg shapped things silly putty comes in. so picture that egg thing half in someones palm, thus leaving half sticking out. that is what the blister is like. no lie. the blister is huge. its crazy.
Ian

2:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely symaphize with your exam writing...I had to write English 12 on Thursday, I predict a 59%. Anway, Good luck on your remaining exams.
-Jamie
P.S. I have had Mr. Brightside stuck in my head all day, I love it!!!

8:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home